About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Offenbach/Germany and emigrated to the beautiful country of Ireland in August 2000 where I lived until August 2010. I have now moved to the United Kingdom and live in Cannock/Staffordshire

Wild Time

Wild Time
on air time

Monday, September 21, 2009

Brilliant feedback for Tracey


After publishing the interview with Tracey O'Neill from the Portobello Canal Protection group, plenty of nice words from near and far are coming in on her facebook page.

Here is just one such example:

I listened to your radio footage Tracey, well done! You came across really well, very natural. A good cause too Carol Clifford

Tracey herself had got to say the following about WILD TIME:

"I luv Wild Time its given me a voice for Portobello Canal Protection but not only that so many different things issues of concern in dublin animals the list is endless and its not boring or stuffy ,i am one of your biggest fans Thomas
Wild Time Rocks Mannnnnnnnn!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment