About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Offenbach/Germany and emigrated to the beautiful country of Ireland in August 2000 where I lived until August 2010. I have now moved to the United Kingdom and live in Cannock/Staffordshire

Wild Time

Wild Time
on air time

Thursday, September 24, 2009

COLLABORATERS NEEDED TO MAKE WILD TIME BIGGER

WILD TIME is an animal welfare/world conservation show that broadcasts globally but mainly records in Ireland.

I am looking for reporters, journalists or activists in ALL Englishspeaking countries to become guest reporters and record audio footage and take pics for WILD TIME, so that WILD TIME can grow and that more and more people become aware of animal rights and so on.

WILD TIME UK, WILD TIME SA, WILD TIME USA - that would just sound lovely.

To familiarize yourself with the format pls visit www.wildtimeon96fm.blogspot.com and www.wildtimeradio.blogspot.com

I am not looking for a full show just whatever goes on in your neck of the wood would be brilliant to have as audio files that could be embedded in the show.

I am doing this volunteerly and do not get paid for my work nor would I be able to pay you. Payment is when people listen and understand!!

We're also on FACEBOOK

Pls get in touch, thanks so much THOMAS

No comments:

Post a Comment