About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Offenbach/Germany and emigrated to the beautiful country of Ireland in August 2000 where I lived until August 2010. I have now moved to the United Kingdom and live in Cannock/Staffordshire

Wild Time

Wild Time
on air time

Monday, October 5, 2009

Responce

Well done for exposing these rights violations, Thomas. One guy is quite open about his "use" of his animal property. - Roger Yates

... in response to the footage regarding the Sled Dog Federation of Ireland.

Tell us what you think? Should dogs be pulling weights in competitions? As a holistic animal healer my response would be a clear NO, since dogs weren't and aren't designed to pull weights, which will in time most likely take a toll on their system.

Only PLUS point that I could find doing the interview is that they highlight the fact that staffis and pitbulls and the likes are NOT what most people think they are.

Please respond HERE or on our facebook page: www.facebook.com/wildtimeradio

No comments:

Post a Comment