About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Offenbach/Germany and emigrated to the beautiful country of Ireland in August 2000 where I lived until August 2010. I have now moved to the United Kingdom and live in Cannock/Staffordshire

Wild Time

Wild Time
on air time

Thursday, October 1, 2009

WILD TIME has 250 fans on Facebook alone!

I recently turned down an offer to do a 90-minute show every week on health and lifestyle because I could only do so much with regards to highlighting the plight of our animal kin. WILD TIME deserves better! There are new shows soon to come and I'll keep pitching for a slot on a radio station!

Meanwhile we have cracked the 250 fans mark on Facebook! Pls spread the word!! We want more fans

Thanks,

Thomas
WILD TIME host/producer

No comments:

Post a Comment